From mass printing to IT-services
When IPEX was founded in 1986, printing was our main activity. Throughout the years, our main focus shifted to a full-grown IT-solutions service for processing, personalising and shipping transactional and promotional documents and the management of industrial labels. Today we optimise your document flow by combining paper and digital in a clear multichannel strategy, adapted to your clients’ needs.
At IPEX, we are constantly upgrading our way of working by keeping up-to-date with the latest developments, such as adopting the latest marketing tools, printing techniques, and constantly working on our current IT-solutions. Therefore, we stimulate our clients to digitise as much as they can by automating their document flows and optimising their multi-channel strategy. We are a one-stop shop with fast delivery and full traceability.
Thanks to the IPEX outsourcing project we managed to shift 30% of our documents to various digital channels. In less than three months they manage a complete outsourcing program. We saved more than 250.000 EUR per year on postal optimisation (excl. the benefits of the shift to digital).
What we stand for
- Powerful ecosystem of best in class partners for document management & fintech companies
- Intuitive real-time document cockpit via API
- 100% independent multi channel company
- Top 3 player with flexibility of SME
- Creative in cost optimisation
- IT as core business
Facts & figures
- 2016 - 2017 - 2018 Trends Gazelle for fastest growing document management company
- 3 locations (Saintes (FR), Liège (BE), Weert (NL)) with 75 employees in total
- 17% of turnover re-invested in soft-, hardware and R&D
- Multiple successful top 100 company audits
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, FSC
- 25% of FTE in the IT department
- +200 output channels
- R&D lab in-house
Continuous quality control and improvement
Implemented Environmental Management System (EMS)
Structured Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Forest Stewardship Council