Thrilled to develop challenging and diversified projects within a fast growing company?
Ipex is a dynamic and growing Belgian SME specialized in variable data management and smart printing solutions. We offer a wide range of IT-services such as data base management and IT processes automation that we couple with a print shop at the cutting edge of the innovation.
Being able to provide top tailored made solutions to our customers (small, mid-size or major players) requires a lot of rigor and precision from every employee. The ability to translate customer needs and expectations into specific and reliable IT language is also a major asset in our business.
Therefore, our company is looking for a trilingual senior project manager (NL/FR/EN) who will manage the operations of customers projects.
Are you our new colleague?
We see you as a person who sees challenges where others see problems and who is motivated by finding solutions. You wish to develop your skills in a dynamic professional area, and enjoy variations in your work. You are good at motivating and getting the best out of other people and you communicate well with both the client and members of the team.
Your role :
- Coordinate internal/external resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs .
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Master level or equivalent experience.
- Dutch, French and English language skills.
- PMI or Prince2 , Agile/Scrum ; mandatory certification.
- Lean Management is an asset.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in project management, preferably in an IT environment
- experience in application development.
- Proficient in project management methodology, tools and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (includes negotiation).
- Excellent organizational skills and very rigorous.
- Capacity to analyse and conceptualize.
- Independent, proactive and “make it happen” mentality.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools.
- A desire to continuously build skills and learn, and is happy to do this.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
We offer you:
- An attractive salary package.
- A dynamic work environment in an innovating IT sector.