In order to respond to the many challenges and optimize service to our customers, Ipex is looking for a customer service support.
A Customer Service Officer is a key figure in managing customer relationships. You are responsible for monitoring orders, dispatching information and handling complaints. As a permanent contact, you aim for a customer oriented service attitude, high customer satisfaction and maximum sales.
Place within the department and the organization
The Customer Service Officer is part of the customer service team and reports to the Administrative and Financial Manager. You are the permanent link of our customers in online help support. To do this, you work in close contact with the production, logistics, sales and IT departments.
You actively participate in the implementation of the new ERP. You adopt a critical and constructive attitude to continuously improve the daily work in the Customer Service team. You enrich and correct the quality of our customers’ data (better service, updating the database). You also help automate and digitize various processes in the Accounting team, identify other improvement opportunities and track improvements. You actively participate in achieving the team’s goals.
Areas of Responsibility
Administrative monitoring: you collect all customer data, update their files, process orders (including orders, transport, delivery dates, invoicing) and are responsible for answering customers’ phone calls (payment information, reactions to payment reminders, other requests);
Central contact point for customers (inbound): SPOC (= single point of contact): you deal with all questions and complaints from customers through the various communication channels (mail, e-mail, telephone, etc.) and transmit information and advice on different products, services and solutions, processing of emails from specific customers.
Commercial contact for customers (outbound): you offer tailor-made promotions and actions, detect the underlying needs of customers. You manage requests within the required time, collect all the information necessary to prepare a complete response to the client;
Trusted relationship manager: as a trusted person who knows the products and services from A to Z, you work for a long-term relationship with the client by ensuring that the latter is satisfied.
- Bachelor or equivalent combination of experience and training;
- You have a first experience in a commercial function or customer service;
- Very rigorous, organized and able to target priorities;
- You are not afraid of encoding and administration;
- Results and service oriented;
- Person capable of solving problems, customer oriented and proactive;
- Flexible, you know how to work in a multi-tasking environment;
- Easy communication and ability to transmit and exchange useful information both to his hierarchy and to his colleagues;
- Good knowledge of FR / NL (spoken and written). Knowledge of English is an asset;
- Ease of answering the phone and adaptive skills in a rapidly changing environment;
- Resistant to stress and you are able to take on challenges;
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), experience in data management and ERP. Knowledge of Navision is a considerable asset.
We offer you the opportunity to join a growing family business with an interim contract for a permanent contract, full time with flexible hours.
Any interested candidate is invited to send their application to email@example.com